Table of Contents
The Best Ergonomic Accessories for 2022
Your Ultimate Guide to Ergonomic Accessories
Other than sit-stand desks, ergonomic chairs, desk converters, standing mats, and desk bikes, among others, there are plenty of ways you can improve the ergonomics of your workstation. A lot of the things that you repetitively do on a daily basis may seem normal to you, but they could actually be straining your body and putting you at risk of developing Repetitive Stress Injuries (RSI).
For example, typing on a non-ergonomic keyboard may be causing your wrists to be misaligned. And although you might be used to it and it doesn’t hurt or bother you, little do you know that there is swelling occurring in your wrist and causing carpal tunnel syndrome.
We rarely ever notice the negative effects of poor working postures until it’s too late. So it’s smart to make the investment on ergonomic accessories to reduce stress, pressure, and tension in several parts of our bodies. No ergonomic addition is ever too insignificant or too small when it comes to taking care of your health.
We collect the myriad of products we pick as the best ergonomic accessories, along with benefits, tips for your purchase, and other valuable information, to help you find the best desk accessories for you.
In a Hurry? These are the Best Ergonomic Accessories
The Kinesis Freestyle Edge Split Mechanical Keyboard looks like your average keyboard — except split in two. The reason for this build is to promote the proper position and width of your shoulders to keep you in the ergonomically correct posture while working. The separation also allows you to move your mouse closer to you to maximize your comfort and avoid you having to reach out a far distance for your mouse.
The keyboard is also equipped with detachable cushioned palm supports to eliminate the need for a wrist rest — your keyboard can support your wrist and keep it elevated in the right position.
The 3M keyboard tray is made with a solid wood platform that is sturdy and doesn’t bounce while you’re typing. The wood is covered in leatherette and is equipped with a gel wrist rest and a precise mouse pad to increase comfort and promote the optimal wrist position while typing.
You have more freedom of movement with this tray, as the platform can swivel in any direction in 360 degrees. You can also push it under your standing desk if you don’t want to use it, which eliminates the hassle of having to remove its attachment.
The Logitech M570 ensures that your wrist is in the optimal position at all times even while trying to hover your cursor and navigate your mouse. You no longer need to stretch your arms and twist your wrist in awkward positions. All you have to do is to roll the trackball with your thumb to move your cursor.
The build of the Logitech M570 is contoured and curved to keep your palm and hand supported all day. It’s wireless, so you can easily position it in the most comfortable and ergonomic spot without worrying about the wire getting caught.
This Fellowes Wrist Rest is made using the highest quality of memory foam that moves and adjusts with the weight of your arms. It curves to mimic the natural shape of your wrists so that you are provided with full support no matter how much you type away on your keyboard. But despite this dynamic build, the wrist rest never flattens out, so you can use it for a long time.
The memory foam also effectively redistributes pressure points to promote blood circulation around your wrists, which prevents strain and discomfort. The back of the wrist rest has a non-skid backing to prevent it from moving around and disrupting you while you work.
The FITUEYES Monitor Stand makes for an aesthetic and ergonomic addition to your desk. It is 16.7 x 9.3 x 5.5 inches in size and has a weight capacity of 50 lbs, which means it can carry any type of monitor. The shelving underneath provides additional space for your desk accessories, laptop, or tablet.
Making your workstation ergonomic doesn’t mean it has to look less aesthetic. This monitor stand comes in three gorgeous wood accent colors: black, brown, and oak, which can suit any desk.
The ObVus Solutions Laptop Tower Stand has been named as one of the best laptop stands in the market — and that can be owing to its sleek build and ergonomic design. This is an important accessory to help you get rid of neck pain while you work.
It’s fully convertible and you can raise it at any height between 2.1 to 21 inches. The stand can accommodate laptops 10 to 17 inches in size.
If you use your tablet at work all the time, then you need this PWR+ Adjustable Tablet Stand. Using it can keep your neck up and in proper posture while using your tablet, reducing the strain and pressure at the back of your neck.
This stand is lightweight, made of durable and sturdy metal plastic material. You can adjust the height to suit your preferences and even twist and turn the tablet thanks to a swivel angle rotation that can turn 360 degrees.
If you read, write, and sign documents a lot at work, then you know how straining looking down and leaning your head can be. You can help ease that pain with this MicroDesk Document Holder. It’s made of sturdy acrylic that can support papers, notebooks, pads, and small desk accessories.
The best part is that you can adjust its height according to your needs. It’s slanted in shape so that you don’t have to move your keyboard while using it. The shape helps with uninterrupted keyboard access.
Privacy and the lack of interruption can significantly boost your productivity while working. This Vivo Sound Absorbing Acoustic Desk Divider can block distractions and keep you focused on your tasks. It measures 24 x 24 inches, which is the perfect size to divide open work areas.
The main selling point of this desk screen is its sound-absorbing material that reduces the impact of loud noises and blocks distractions. It can be easily clamped onto your desk for a secure and flexible division.
Protecting your desk from various elements and accidents such as spills, stains, scratches, and others is highly important. The Knodel Desk Pad is a desk blotter that helps keep the surface of your work area look clean and organized.
Available in several colors, this desk mat can fit with any office space. It’s also available in a range of sizes, able to accommodate no matter what the dimension of your desk is. Best of all, it’s made of a durable material that can surely withstand any wear and tear.
At a Glance: Our Top Picks for the Best Ergonomic Accessories
BEST ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD
Kinesis Freestyle Edge Split Mechanical Keyboard
The fact that the Kinesis Freestyle Edge Split Mechanical Keyboard is split into two may shock you. But…
BEST ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD TRAY
3M Keyboard Tray
The 3M Keyboard Tray is made with your preferences and needs in mind. It’s fully adjustable, so you can set…
BEST ERGONOMIC MOUSE
Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse
With the Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse, you can be more assured of a reduced risk of RSIs. You…
BEST ERGONOMIC WRIST REST
Fellowes Memory Foam Wrist Rest
A wrist rest is an important accessory to have on your desk, especially if you’re pounding on your keyboard…
BEST ERGONOMIC MONITOR STAND
FITUEYES Computer Monitor Stand
The FITUEYES Computer Monitor Stand makes for an aesthetic addition to your workstation. It functions…
BEST ERGONOMIC LAPTOP STAND
ObVus Solutions Laptop Tower Stand
This laptop stand has an adjustability of 2 to 19 inches in height, so you can set one that suits your workstation…
BEST ERGONOMIC TABLET STAND
PWR+ Adjustable Tablet Stand
To transition to better and ergonomic tablet use, you need a tablet stand. The PWR+ Adjustable Table…
BEST ERGONOMIC DOCUMENT HOLDERS
MicroDesk Document Holder
The MicroDesk Document Holder is a great platform for its price. It’s made of acrylic construction that can…
BEST ERGONOMIC ACOUSTIC DESK SCREEN
Vivo Sound Absorbing Acoustic Desk Divider
Our top pick is the VIVO Sound Absorbing Acoustic Desk Divider. This is a clamp-on panel measuring 24 by 24…
BEST DESK PAD
Knodel Desk Pad
Any office workspace isn’t complete without a desk. After all, the desk is pretty much where any employee gets…
Ergonomic Desk Accessories for Wrist Support
In need of items that offer support for your wrists while working on your computer? Here are a few items that maximize wrist comfort as you type away.
Often bigger than most keyboards you’re used to, an ergonomic keyboard is designed to alleviate stress in your wrists and hands. It also conforms to the human form to minimize muscle strain and thereby increase efficiency. Most ergonomic keyboards form a V-shape, dividing the keys into two sides, rather than having the keys aligned in a straight line. This is because our hands naturally turn in on a slight angle when we rest our forearms on a desk. Some keyboards include wrist rests and touch pads to eliminate the need for a mouse.
Benefits of Ergonomic Keyboards:
- You maintain a natural hand and arm position while working.
- They reduce the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome and muscle strain.
- You no longer have to bend your wrists outward when typing — the keyboard adjusts to you.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Ergonomic keyboards can be pricey.
- It may be hard to adjust to the new layout, as you will have to change the way you type, especially with split keyboards.
- They may affect the speed of typing initially due to the placement of certain keys.
Types of Ergonomic Keyboards
- Split Keyboard: This is the most common among all ergonomic keyboards. As the name implies, it’s a keyboard divided in half to form a V, with each set of keys angled appropriately for each hand.
- Angle Split Keyboard: Also referred to as the Klockenberg keyboard, this is a split keyboard that angles upwards in the middle so the index fingers are higher than the others. Some keyboards allow for angle adjustment.
- Contoured Keyboard: This keyboard separates keys into two depressions at shoulder width. This keeps arms perpendicular, though it offers little to no wrist support.
- Handheld Keyboard: Also known as a portable keyboard, this almost looks like a gaming console. Similar to how you would type on your phone, a portable keyboard lets you type with your thumbs in any position, rather than having to reach over to your laptop or computer. Some even have a trackball so you don’t have to reach over to use your mouse.
- Vertical Keyboard: The least common among the rest, this keyboard vertically mounts the keys so your thumbs are pointing up. This prevents wrist rotation.
Sometimes called a keyboard drawer, a keyboard tray is an under desk attachment that offers ergonomic support for your arms, hands and overall posture. One of the less popular ergonomic desk accessories, it works best with desks that are too high even with a chair that’s properly adjusted, helping your shoulders and arms fall naturally and reducing strain.
Benefits of Keyboard Trays:
- Your hands and wrists maintain a neutral position, as it offers wrist support.
- They protect you against carpal tunnel syndrome, neck and back pain.
- You maintain the L shape in your arms to prevent muscle strain, and your forearms are no longer elevated in the wrong angle or resting on the edge of the desk.
- Shoulders are relaxed.
- They are adjustable so you can change your position, moving further away from your monitor, up and down, etc.
- They free up desk space for other items or tasks.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- It takes a bit of space under your desk, so adjust your chair accordingly.
- There may be limited space for your keyboard and mouse on the tray.
- You need to make sure you’re using it correctly — adjust the angle of the tray so it’s slightly higher towards you, keeping your wrists slightly elevated or in neutral position.
Little do we know it, but a standard computer mouse doesn’t support the right position of our hands, fingers, and wrists. It forces the pronation of the wrist and causes unnecessary stress on the tendons. Our wrists weren’t meant to twist like it does whenever we use a conventional mouse. An ergonomic mouse helps improve the shape and position of our hands and wrists, keeping it natural and neutral to alleviate pain and reduce the risk of stress injuries.
Benefits of an Ergonomic Mouse:
- Keeps the hands in a natural handshake position, which is the ideal hand posture.
- It requires less grip and pressure while holding, hence releasing the tension in the tendons of the wrist.
- Corrects improper mouse use and position, helping alleviate wrist and hand pain.
- Promotes a relaxed hand and wrist position.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- It is ergonomically better to have a wireless mouse so you have free and unhindered movement.
- Consider whether you’re left or right handed. There are some brands that offer left and right hand variations.
- An ergonomic mouse is usually large in size.
- If you need it, find a mouse with an adjustable DPI that increases or decreases cursor speed.
Types of Ergonomic Mouse
- Vertical Mouse: These are vertical in shape and are not navigated flat on your desk. It puts your hands in the most natural and relaxed position. You are also able to access the buttons using your thumb and other stronger muscles in your hand.
- Trackball Mouse: These do not need to be moved around to hover the cursor, hence reducing the movement and stress on your wrist. Instead, you can move your cursor using the large trackball.
- Tweaked Traditional Mouse: This may be the best option for first-time ergonomic mouse users. It looks similar to a conventional mouse, but with a few shape differences to better support the wrists and hands.
Wrist Pad & Rest
Referred to as either a wrist pad or wrist rest, this ergonomic desktop accessory offers support while typing. There are separate pads for the keyboard and mouse. Most of the time, the wrist pad for the mouse will be attached to a mouse pad.
Benefits of Wrist Pads & Rests:
- You keep your wrists elevated to avoid muscle strain.
- They prevent development of carpal tunnel syndrome and other painful conditions.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- The heel or palm of your hand should rest on the wrist rests, not your wrists.
- Any kind of keyboard wrist support needs to be suited to the dimensions of your keyboard.
- Other components of your workstation may need to be adjusted to maintain a neutral wrist position.
Ergonomic Desk Accessories for Neck Posture
Feeling the pain in your neck as you crunch over your desk while working? Have a look through these items that will reduce both eye and neck strain.
Not to be confused with a monitor mount, monitor arm or desk riser, a monitor stand is a desktop accessory used to raise your monitor. It’s almost like a shelf or table specifically for a computer monitor. If you’re looking for a monitor mount or monitor arm, here’s our complete guide and top picks.
Benefits of Monitor Stands:
- They bring monitors up to eye level to prevent neck and eye strain.
- Elevated monitors also promote better posture overall.
- They offer extra storage space underneath for your keyboard or other items.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- A monitor stand may only work at a static workstation — it may be too heavy for a standing desk, or cause it to wobble as you’re adjusting the height. But there are standing desk converters that resemble desk mounts you can look into.
- It lacks the versatility of a desk riser or converter.
A laptop stand is an accessory that elevates your notebook or laptop. It angles the keyboard downward towards the user for ease of use, so you don’t have to raise your forearms and bend your wrists to type. Some laptop stands are adjustable by height and/or angle while others are static.
Benefits of Laptop Stands:
- They adjust your posture for low tables or desks.
- Laptop stands can be adjusted to seated and standing positions.
- They prevent eye and neck strain when switching between your laptop and elevated computer monitor.
- They prevent your laptop from overheating, maintaining the laptop’s performance.
- Laptop stands free up more desk space.
- They’re affordable.
- They’re lightweight, so you can easily move the product to and from various workstations.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- They don’t offer much wrist or hand support.
- For adjustable laptop stands, manual setup may be required.
- The weight of your laptop may not be suitable for the laptop stand.
Referred to interchangeably as a tablet mount or tablet holder, a tablet stand holds your tablet in place so you can work on it without having to hold it up yourself. There are various types of tablet stands out there, but the best ones for working are those that can be mounted or attached to a desk.
Benefits of Tablet Stands:
- They keep your hands free.
- Eye and neck strain is reduced.
- They are lightweight, so you can easily transfer them to different locations.
Types of Tablet Stands
- Adjustable Tablet Stand: The most versatile (and most expensive) type, an adjustable tablet stand can be modified by height and angle. Some products come with a wall piece that allows you to hook the stand on a vertical surface.
- Clamp Mount Tablet Stand: This tablet stand is held up with a flexible tablet arm, which is attached to a table clamp. The stand can be attached to any surface within the clamping range.
- Floor Tablet Stand: This holder has the most flexibility in terms of range of motion.
- Foldable Tablet Stand: This is the most budget-friendly among all types. A foldable tablet stand is simple to set up with your tablet.
Unlike a tablet stand, a document holder is typically non-adjustable. While you can place your laptop on this stand, it’s more suited for documents, books, etc. Others may refer to document holders as book holders, book stands, or reading rests.
Benefits of Document Holders:
- They reduce eye, neck and back strain when alternating focus between documents and your computer.
- They are lightweight, thus you can move them easily between workstations.
- They reduce strain on your neck by preventing you from leaning your head down.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Some holders can’t hold anything heavier than a document.
- Some stands may not be sturdy enough as a writing surface.
Desk Accessories for Productivity
It’s difficult getting any work done when your office has an open space layout. If you need accessories that can help retain your focus on your tasks, have a look through this section.
Acoustic Desk Screen
Also known as an acoustic desk panel or desk divider, an acoustic desk screen is a panel that mounts on the end of the desk as a separator. Acoustic desk screens create privacy and reduce noise within the workstation.
Benefits of Acoustic Desk Screens:
- They block and absorb sound from open spaces.
- They offer privacy in an open office plan.
- A quieter workstation improves worker productivity.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Some acoustic desk panels can work with sit-stand desks.
- Consider the height of the desk divider if you’re planning on purchasing a desk riser as well.
- Ask your superiors first if they would allow this equipment to be added to your desk.
The Best Ergonomic Accessories
Let’s Go Over Each Ergonomic Accessory
By now, you may be used to conventional keyboards. So the fact that the Kinesis Freestyle Edge Split Mechanical Keyboard is split into two may shock you. But actually, this design makes it great for ergonomics, as separating the keyboard into two helps you avoid straining your wrists and fingers while typing.
With this, you have more liberty to arrange the position of the two different sets of keys according to what suits you best. You can also move your mouse closer to you so you don’t have to strain your arm reaching out for it. Overall, this keyboard maximizes your overall comfort and control while typing.
But it’s not only the shape and design that makes this keyboard worth your investment. It also has cushioned palm supports to keep you palm and wrist comfortable while you work, mechanical switches for easy clicking and typing, plus fully programmable engines so you can customize it to make reaching for your keys much easier and more familiar.
Pros and Cons of the Kinesis Freestyle Edge
|✔ Palm supports are detachable |
✔ Braided cables for organization
✔ 1ms response time, which means no delays while typing
|✘ A bit pricey, as you have to buy other accessories separately |
✘ RGB color may not be comfortable to the eyes
The 3M Keyboard Tray is made with your preferences and needs in mind. It’s fully adjustable, so you can set the height and angle to your desired measurements. The solid wood platform can be adjustable from 4.5 inches to 6 inches, and the tilt can be angled from 10 to 15 degrees. That way, you can set your comfortable working position.
This tray is as sturdy as keyboard trays can get, thanks to its sturdy wood platform that helps keep bouncing and shaking at bay while you pound on your keyboard. The wood is covered in leatherette and equipped with a gel cushion for optimal wrist support.
When not in use, you can tuck the tray under your desk and pull it back up when you need it again, which eliminates the need of detaching and reattaching the accessory every time.
Pros and Cons of the 3M Keyboard Tray
|✔ Fully adjustable with 360 degrees swivel|
✔ Battery saving mouse surface
✔ Leather-covered gel wrist rest
✔ Adjustable tilt and height
|✘ Adequate under desk space is needed to tuck it under the desk when not in use |
✘ A little pricey
You might be wondering how using a mouse can cause repetitive stress injuries and why you need an ergonomic mouse. Simply put, the position of your hand while holding your mouse isn’t ideal, there being no support. You might not feel anything right now, but prolonged bad posture like this can cause significant injuries in the long run, especially while doing repetitive motions like clicking and moving your mouse around (which strains your wrists!).
With the Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse, you can be more assured of a reduced risk of RSIs. You don’t need to move your mouse to hover your cursor, as you can simply navigate the trackball with your thumb. The mouse stays in place the whole time. This reduces strain on your wrist while working, especially if you do a lot of computer work.
The sculpted shape of the mouse offers optimal support for your hand, without making it bend or curve in awkward straining positions. The buttons are also easy for you to reach, strategically positioned in close proximity to your forefingers.
Pros and Cons of the Logitech M570
|✔ Wireless design enables versatile installation |
✔ 18 months battery life
✔ Optima finger, hand, and wrist support
|✘ Not as durable as hoped |
✘ Switches will eventually fail
A wrist rest is an important accessory to have on your desk, especially if you’re pounding on your keyboard today. With the Fellowes Memory Foam Wrist Rest, you have a comfortable and ergonomic cushion that’s supporting your arms and wrist — compared to the hard edged surface of your desk.
The Fellowes Memory Foam Wrist Rest is made with the highest quality of pure memory foam that responds to the weight and warmth of your body. It supports your arms and wrists, providing a soft surface as you type. This is while redistributing the pressure points on your arms and wrists to prevent hindering blood circulation.
Pros and Cons of the Fellowes Memory Foam Wrist Rest
✔ Bounces back to original shape after use
✔ Distributes pressure points on wrists
✔ Durable jersey fabric covering
✔ Non-skid backing
|✘ Not to be used for split keyboards |
✘ May be narrow for some
The FITUEYES Computer Monitor Stand makes for an aesthetic addition to your work station. It functions as both a monitor stand and a desk accessory that saves you space and improves organization on your work surface. The stand is made with a solid construction that can carry even heavy monitors and other desk equipment like printers and fax machines that weigh up to 50 pounds.
Underneath the stand is additional storage where you can place documents, a laptop, or other work essentials. This is indeed a gorgeous piece of ergonomic equipment that will breathe elegance into your work station. It comes in three wood colors: black, brown, and oak.
Pros and Cons of the FITUEYES Monitor Stand
|✔ Includes all tools needed to assemble|
✔ Workspace saver
✔ Made of MDF wood
✔ Non-slip mat on each feet
|✘ Larger keyboards may not fit in the shelf area |
✘ Shelf space may be limited for some
Working on a laptop all day is bound to give you all the aches and pains associated with poor posture. Because you’re hunching over your small screen, you’re putting unnecessary strain on your neck and lower back. But the ObVus Solutions Laptop Tower Stand can be the answer. Just mount your laptop on it and you instantly have yourself a more ergonomic set-up.
This laptop stand has an adjustability of 2 to 19 inches in height, so you can set one that suits your work station. You will need to level it with your ergonomic chair and desk height, so that your screen is positioned at eye level. The equipment is also adjustable in angle and distance to ensure that you find the right level that’s suitable for your needs.
The material used in this stand is also commendable, made of sturdy aluminum and equipped with a ventilation design that prevents your laptop from overheating. The aluminum construction also improves stability, so you don’t have to worry about a wobbly surface while working on your laptop.
Pros and Cons of the ObVus Solutions Laptop Stand
|✔ Stable platform for any laptop model (up to 17 inches) |
✔ Broad range of height adjustment options
|✘ May be difficult to adjust angles|
Chances are, you work on your tablet while sitting on your work desk, in a coffee shop, or other surfaces around your home or workplace. Or maybe you play games, browse your social media news feeds, etc. during your breaks. While doing so, you’re hunching over and leaning in to get a better view of your screen. This puts pressure and strain on your neck and lower back, not to mention that it also disrupts the proper curve of your spine.
To transition to better and ergonomic tablet use, you need a tablet stand. The PWR+ Adjustable Table Stand is our top pick, considering that it’s a host to a bunch of great features you will benefit from. Adjustability is a breeze with this one, able to swivel and turn in any angle. If you want your tablet in landscape view instead of portrait, you can turn the rotation clip 360 degrees until you get your desired orientation. If you want to move your tablet to get a better view of your screen, move the arm 360 degrees. You can also raise and lower it at 150 degrees.
Putting your tablet in the stand is as easy as opening the claws and sliding the device in. The claws are made to firmly and securely grasp your tablet and are equipped with silicone covering to prevent scratches and dents on your device. The holder also has access holes so you can easily charge your tablet while it’s mounted on the stand.
Pros and Cons of the PWR+ Tablet Stand
|✔ Non-slip bottom for added stability |
✔ Universal fit (suitable for smartphones and tablets 4 inches to 11 inches in length)
✔ Superior adjustability
|✘ It’s a heavy tablet stand |
✘ Not long lasting
Reading and writing on documents puts your upper body in a very strained and awkward position. This is why you feel pressure on your neck when leaning down for long periods. But this issue can be eliminated with a document holder that elevates your papers so you can work on them while maintaining the proper posture.
The MicroDesk Document Holder is a great platform for its price. It’s made of acrylic construction that can support even a hundred pages of paperwork, books, and other documents. Two paper lips keep your papers in place and improve your comfort while reading or writing.
What’s more is that this document holder is height and angle adjustable, so you can set the levels that suit your work station. Underneath, you are provided with a lot of space so you don’t have to move your keyboard when you need to work on some documents.
Pros and Cons of the MicroDesk Document Holder
|✔ Helps maximize surface space |
✔ Space underneath it eliminates the hassle of moving all your desk equipment when you need to view or sign documents
|✘ Light assembly required |
✘ Larger keyboards won’t fit underneath
✘ Rather pricey for its plastic construction
If you have an open work space, your productivity is significantly reduced because of the presence of distractions and noise around the office. To improve your focus and give you a bit of privacy, acoustic desk screens are your best friend. Our top pick is the VIVO Sound Absorbing Acoustic Desk Divider. This is a clamp-on panel measuring 24 by 24 inches, big enough to provide you with your own area away from the distractions around you.
This particular desk screen is sound absorbing, which filters and gives you relief from noise so you can focus on your tasks. The material of this divider is tackable, which allows you to pin notes and photos on it to customize your workspace.
Installation is also easy as each divider can be clamped on your desk without the need for screws or drilling holes through your table.
Pros and Cons of the Vivo Acoustic Desk Divider
|✔ Comes in longer, larger variations |
✔ Easy assembly and attachment
✔ Superior material
|✘ Sound absorption does not cancel out all the noise|
Any office workspace isn’t complete without a desk. After all, the desk is pretty much where any employee gets most, if not all, of their tasks done. Desks hold the vital components of a worker’s office life: computer, keyboard, mouse, documents, pen holder, notepad, and other items. Whether your desk is made of wood, glass, or metal, it’s important to keep it clean and protected to extend its lifespan.
A way to keep your work surface pristine is by using a desk mat such as the Knodel Desk Pad. It may look simple and very minimal but it has a ton of features that can save your desk from any mishap. Made of durable PU leather material, the Knodel Desk Pad is double-sided, waterproof, heat-resistant, oil-resistant, and non-slip.
Aside from protecting the surface of your desk, this mat can also make your workspace look livelier with its array of color options. You can go for the traditional black or brown for a more formal workspace aesthetic, or acquire it in light blue, light green, pink, or silver to make your desk more eyecatching.
Pros and Cons of the Knodel Desk Pad
|✔ Comfortable and smooth surface|
✔ Made using premium PU leather material
✔ Super grippy
|✘ Not super thick as all the similar products in the market |
Best Ergonomic Accessories Comparison
These accessories may seem like small, minor additions to your work station. But trust us when we say that they can make the world of difference in improving your productivity, reducing stress, pressure, and pain in different areas of your body. More importantly, these can protect you from the risk of developing repetitive stress injuries.
As we mentioned earlier, no accessory is too small when it comes to ergonomics — even the slightest thing can either make or break your health and safety while at work. So make the wise decision to switch to a more ergonomic working dynamic, even if it’s starting with these small accessories.